N95 Respirator Mask - FDA Approved Manufacturer (Honeywell) - Internal Moldable Nose Clip
NiOSH (US CDC's Certifying Agency) evaluation report of compliance --> download here (PDF).
- Each package contains one N95 face masks, sealed, sanitize and safe during transit.
- Suitable for respiratory protection, filtering dust, haze, bacteria, droplets and other harmful particles in the air. It should only be used once and destroyed after use.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) is >= 95%, which is the measurement of the filtration efficiency of a mask using nonliving, or nonviable particles that are fixed in size from 0.1 microns to 1 micron. For this mask, it will filter out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
- Passed the GB2626-2006, which is the standard of Respiratory protective equipment -- non-powered air-purifying particle respirator.
- Listed on FDA registration (Honeywell) of suppliers allowed to sell N95 masks in the United States. Passed all US NiOSH testing parameters.