BACK IN STOCK! NEW LOWER PRICE!
PERFECT CHOICE - This mask can be used all year in any weather which keeps you safe from viruses, fog, smog, dust, smells, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity.
GOOD QUALITY FILTER MASK - Made of standard material, electrostatic polypropylene micro-fiber material, this 3-ply disposable mouth mask for children and adults helps those we care for stay healthy and safe when at work or out.
SAY GOODBYE TO DUST - Filters over 95% of airborne particles, fumes, and odors. These masks help people stay healthy and safe when at work or out by protecting your airways from pollutants and allergens allowing you to breathe easier.
COMFORTABLE TO WEAR - This face mask features an adjustable nose wire to ensure a perfect fit. Comfortable elastic earloops eliminate pressure to the ears. The inner layer is made of soft facial tissue, without dye, and gentle on the skin.
MATERIAL - The material of this mask is 3 layers: spun-bond polypropylene+melt-blown polypropylene+spun-bond polypropylene.
- These are FDA approved masks.
3-ply surgical/procedure masks are helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread. These masks are especially useful on people already infected to stop contamination of others, but according to the WHO (World Health Organization):
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected COVID-19 infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.